The International Place of Friendship exists to support immigrants, international students and refugees as they adjust to their new life in Canada.
We offer friendship, support and resources to help newcomers to Canada with their transition to our city and country.
Our programs and services will be offered at no cost to people of all faith and cultural backgrounds.
The goal of the International Place of Friendship (IPF) to is to build a community of friendship for people from all nations living in our community. We extend compassionate Christian service to all people of all ethnicities and religious faiths.
- be a gathering place for building relationships with others in our community
- practice hospitality to all we meet
- celebrate the diversity of cultures within our community
- pursue unity around shared concerns that immigrants face
- facilitate relevant programming addressing needs within and beyond the immigrant community
- be a resource for equipping and empowering the capacity of newcomers for their new life in Canada
- witness to God’s love for all people in Jesus Christ through practical service to others